|Mary Byrne Physiotherapy and Acupuncture is an established chartered physiotherapy and acupuncture practice serving the Bishopstown, Ballinlough, Douglas, Blackrock, Glanmire and Mahon areas for more than 25 years from the following locations:
Wrightville Clinic, Cross Douglas Road, Douglas, Cork
Glanmire Medical Centre, Glanmire, Cork
Consultants’ Private Practice, Bishopstown, Cork
We pride ourselves on offering first-class tailored support to our clients and cover a range of physiotherapy offerings, including:
· Individually constructed treatment and exercise programs
· Pilates – especially beneficial for those recovering from physical injuries.
· Conditioning & Running Styles
· Acupuncture (smoking cessation, stress management & pain relief)
Remember that most private health insurance policies provide generous financial support for physiotherapy sessions – please contact us for further advice.
Mary Byrne Physiotherapy specialises in the following treatment areas:
· Sports injuries
· Joint pain
· Nerve pain (sciatica)
· Postural neck pain and lower back pain
· Foot/insole pain relief (orthotics)
Mary Byrne Physiotherapy is fully dedicated to the treatment and prevention of musculoskeletal injuries including sports injuries, neck and back pain as well as biomechanical disorders (hip, knee etc.).
We are also very pleased to welcome to Stephen Gillman, Chartered Physiotherapist, to the practice – Stephen has extensive career experience in both the public and private sector, specialising in all aspects of musculoskeletal and sports physiotherapy.
Mary Byrne Physiotherapy firmly believes that success is all about collaboration and so the combination of her long-standing experience, expertise, patient empathy and understanding in tandem with your trust and commitment creates a successful partnership that always means that we will reach your goals.
Call Mary Byrne Physiotherapy today on 086 334 4021 or email email@example.com and be assured of receiving the support and expertise you need.
Carina Claffey experienced, Registered Acupuncturist, studied in Texas USA, Nanjing China, and qualified at Acupuncture Foundation of Ireland.
Served as secretary on the board of The Acupuncture Council of Ireland.
I have an understanding approach always respect privacy and I like to give patients a thorough diagnosis to get a clear picture and really help them.
I use needles (small disposable), Cupping, (relieves pain and moves) Moxibustion therapy (warms and relieves pain).
I treat all appropriate ailments.
- Examples of conditions which respond really well are:
- Joint and back pain
- Headaches and jaw, facial nerve pain
- Digestive conditions- IBS, Colitis, Chrones,
- Chest and lung, Asthma, cough etc.
- Women’s conditions from menstruation through fertility to menopause.
- I’m currently develping work on Emotional aspects of disease- it’s so often a big factor! ?. I’ve been fascinated to work and study TCM since the 90’s . It’s a powerful force to relieve suffering and improve lives. I love to watch people discover the balance in themselves.
Curragh House Clinic
Dip.A.T., GSR, Lic. Ac., R.O.S.T..I.,F.A.E.T.C., Postgrad.Cert.Back Care Management, Postgrad.Cert. Tuina, Grad. IOSH,Dip.(Hons)SHWW
Orthopaedic and Soft Tissue Therapist and Graduate Sports Rehabilitator
Licensed Acupuncturist and Tuina Practitioner
Registered Back Care Adviser and Occupational Health Adviser
Register of Orthopaedic and Soft Tissue Therapists of Ireland
Member of Acupuncture Council of Ireland
Registered member of ROSTI
Registered and Licenced Private Practitioner offering:-
- Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Tui Na (Chinese Medical Massage)
- Laser Therapy and Acupuncture
- Massage, Manual Therapy and Modalities
- Exercise Therapy and Rehabilitative Pilates
Relaxation, Recuperation and Rehabilitation in a private and tranquil setting.
Log House Clinic is based in the seaside town of Tramore, Co. Waterford. We provide Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine and Physical Therapy treatments for all your family. We treat all health conditions such pain, headaches & migraine, digestive, allergies, stress & anxiety, sleep problems, sinus, infertility Male & Female and childrens conditions. We have specialist training in Womens Health – Gynae, Fertility, Obstetrics & Menopause. Other areas of special interest and training is Pain Management and Sports Injuries with Master Tungs Acupuncture and Dr Tans Balance Method.