It is coming to the time of year to renew your membership of the Acupuncture Council of Ireland. The details for renewing are as follows:
- Your renewal date for 2019/2020is 15th September 2019
- The membership fee structure for the year is as follows:
o Practising Membership €150
o Non Practising Membership €70(You will need to complete a non-practising form if this is the case. This can be downloaded from the website members section or is available from the Administrator)
Please print & complete the 2 forms below (CPD Form & Membership Renewal form) and return to the office.
- The following are your options to pay
- 1. By standing order or Direct Transfer through the Bank. You will need to have this set up for the correct amount to go through on or before 15th September. Each year we receive a number of payments that we cannot identify as the narrative from the bank does not contain the member’s name. Please ensure that your name appears as part of the payment.
The following are the bank details
- Bank – Bank of Ireland, Roxboro, Limerick.
- Bank Sort Code : 90 – 44 – 99
- Account Number : 16263315
- IBAN : IE50 BOFI 9044 9916 26 3315
- BIC: BOFIIE2D
- 2. By Cheque, Postal order or draft made payable to Acupuncture Council of Ireland and posted to the above address.
If you have any queries feel free to contact the Administrator on the above phone or e-mail contacts.
o In order to comply with the ACI Council rules a valid cert of insurance must be held on file for all practising members.
o Those members who are affiliated to the ACI block scheme with Balens do not need to send certs as they will be forwarded by Balens.
Those members who have insurance outside of the block scheme must submit an updated cert of to the Association each year within six weeks of expiry date of cover. Failure to comply with this will result in lapsed membership and consequent re-admission will cost an additional €20.
o Non-practising members must complete a non-practising form and submit to the A.C.I Council. This can be downloaded from the website www.acupuncturecouncilofireland.com or is available from the Administrator.
Acupuncture Council of Ireland (TCMCI Ltd)
1 Raheen Gardens
P: +353 (0) 61 276532